- contact information, including e-mail address
- Demographic information, such as zip codes, preferences, and interests
- additional information concerning customer surveys and / or offersWhat we do with the information we collect
We require this information in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may use to the email address you have provided to us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We can contact you by e-mail, telephone, fax or mail. We may use this information to tailor the website to your interests.Security
A cookie is a small file that requires permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once approved, the file will be added and the cookie will help analyze website traffic or inform you when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can adapt its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use log cookies to identify the sites in use. This helps us analyze website traffic data and improve our website to suit our customers' needs. We use this information only for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, which allows us to track which sites you find useful and which you do not. The cookie does not in any way provide access to your computer or any information about you, except for the data you have chosen to share with us. You can choose to accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. This may prevent you from making full use of the website.Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other interesting websites. However, when you use these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over this other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide during your visit to such sites, and such sites are not covered by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to that website.Control of personal data
You may choose to limit the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on a website, look for a box that you can click to indicate that you do not want someone to use the information for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind in writing at any time or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will not sell, distribute or rent your personal data to third parties
unless we have your permission to do so or their law provides otherwise. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you might find interesting if you tell us you want it.
You may request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Personal Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we have on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us or send it to us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information that is considered incorrect.