The company is responsible for the processing of personal data under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ["GDPR". “] and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as currently in force [hereinafter referred to as “Act no. 18/2018 Coll.”].
The operator who determined the purposes and means of processing your personal data is the company Opre\' Cidery s.r.o., with its registered office at Budimír 42, 044 43 Budimír, IČO: 47975504, DIČ: 2024166210, IČ DPH: SK2024166210, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Košice I, section Sro, 36604 / V
You can contact us by phone at +421 948 285 404, in writing at Budimír 42, 044 43 Budimír, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We minimize the amount of personal data that we process so that it is sufficient to perform the services you expect us to meet our legal obligations and to protect our legitimate interests. We process both the personal data of our customers and the personal data of our potential customers who have given us their consent. We process the following categories of personal data:
· Basic data, which are your name and surname, address of residence, or ID number, if you are an entrepreneur - a final consumer (self-employed person).
· Contact details, which are your e-mail, telephone number or delivery address.
· Registration details, and account settings, if you registered before the purchase.
· Information about products and services that you have purchased or are considering purchasing. These are, for example, data from orders, invoices, payments, or data from the shopping cart.
· Information about the use of our e-shop, how you behave during the visit, the pages you read, the links you click on, and the way you browse each page. This data also includes information about your device (technical parameters, operating system, screen resolution, browser used), information about the IP address of your device and the resulting geographical location, as well as data obtained through cookies and similar technologies
· Reading data for our newsletter. Whether the messages were delivered to you, the time the messages were opened, the content you were interested in, the links in the messages you clicked on, and the data obtained through cookies and similar technologies.
· Records of e-mail communication in electronic form.
· Transaction data, in particular information about your payments and payment methods.
· Technological data that are recorded in information systems during your visits to our website or during communication. This information includes, in the particular IP address of your device, information about the operating system used by the browser, the time and duration of the visit, or communication.
We protect your personal data using effective security technologies and organizational measures. All data is encrypted, protected by a new generation of firewalls, and backed up regularly. Only our employees and verified suppliers have access to them.
We process your personal data primarily to enable you to make a convenient purchase so that we can deliver the ordered goods to you. We process your personal data in accordance with the law, based on the following legal bases:
Processing with the consent of the data subject in accordance with. Art. 6 par. 1. letter (a) of the GDPR Regulation
· For the purpose of sending an information newsletter, which you can subscribe to via the form on our website. You can withdraw your consent to receive the newsletter at any time.
· For the purpose of displaying behavioral ads based on your interests based on the previous content of the pages visited. You can revoke your consent through cookies at any time. (https://www.oprebrothers.com/en/cookies)
· For the purpose of organizing consumer competitions, in which you can participate in voluntarily
Contract performance processing under. Art. 6 par. 1. letter (b) the GDPR Regulation
· For the purposes of ordering and delivering goods (preparation and implementation of purchase contracts concluded at a distance)
· For the purposes of business communication, when ordering goods, their delivery, as well as the provision of related information.
· For the purposes of registration on the e-shop, as a step which, based on your decision, precedes the conclusion of the contract and allows you more convenient repeat purchases, gain an overview of your orders as well as access to your data and their modifications.
· For the purpose of providing data for the delivery of goods by courier. The companies we use provide services according to Act no. 324/2011 Coll. on postal services, your data is then processed by a third party for the time necessary to deliver the items.
Legal processing under. Art. 6 par. 1. letter (c) the GDPR Regulation
· For the purposes of handling complaints, according to Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection, Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on the protection of consumers in respect of the sale of goods at a distance or away from business premises
· For the purposes of keeping the accounting and tax agenda, according to Act no. 431/2002 and accounting, Act no. 222/2004 Coll. on VAT and Act no. 595/2003 on income tax
· For the purposes of network and information systems security, according to Act no. 69/2018 Coll. on cyber security and according to Art. 32 of the GDPR Regulation
Processing based on a legitimate interest that we pursue as an operator under. Art. 6 par. 1. letter (f) the GDPR Regulation
· For the purpose of sending an information newsletter to customers, in connection with registration or purchase. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
· For the purpose of verifying customer satisfaction, in connection with the course of the last purchase.
· For the purposes of communication via social networks, in connection with your interaction on the content published by us through our fan page, website, newsletter, blog, etc.
· For the purposes of maintaining a legal agenda related to proving, defending and asserting legal claims.
Your personal data may be provided to the following categories of recipients during processing:
· Courier and transport companies
· CAREE s.r.o. with registered office at Karpatská 1328/3 Košice - mestská časť Staré Mesto 040 0, ID number: 50 321 846
· Direct Parcel Distribution SK, s.r.o., with its registered office at Technická 7, 821 04 Bratislava, Company Identification Number: 35 834 498
· 123Kurier, p. r. about. with registered office at Vojtaššákova 616 Tvrdošín 027 44, Company Identification Number: 46 598 863
· Furthermore, law firms and accounting firms or governmental and local authorities
If we process your data with your consent, we will process it for the duration of your consent, but for a maximum of 3 years. We will dispose of them after this period. This period may be shorter, for example:
· If the newsletter is sent 24 months after the last opening
· 6 months to 3 years for behavioral advertising depending on the type of advertising system
If we process your data on the basis of a contract, we will process it for the duration of the contract and 5 years after its termination.
If we process your data on the basis of a legal obligation, we will process it for the period specified in the relevant legislation.
· In the case of accounting, this period is 10 years
· In case of complaints, this period is 2 years from the complaint
· In the case of cyber security, this period is 12 months
If we process your data on the basis of a legitimate interest that we pursue as an operator, we will process it for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
· In case of sending the newsletter 24 months years from the last opening
· In the case of proving, defending and asserting legal claims until they are time-barred. (for civil disputes 3 years)
We are ready to exercise your rights when processing your personal data.
· You have the right to access your personal data as well as the right to know for what purpose they are processed, who the recipients of your personal data are, what the processing time is.
· You have the right to correction, if your personal information is incorrect or has changed, contact us, we will correct it.
· You have the right to delete personal data if it is incorrect or processed illegally.
· If your personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before its revocation.
· You have the right to restrict the processing if you wish we will process the data only for the most necessary legal reasons, or not at all.
· You have the right to the portability of the data, if you wish to transfer it to another operator, we will provide it to you in the appropriate format, unless prevented by other technical or legal obstacles.
You have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, with its registered office at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, ID number: 36 064 220, tel. no .: +421 2 3231 3220, https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/
You can also exercise your rights by calling +421 948 285 404, in writing to Budimír 42, 044 43 Budimír, or by e-mail email@example.com.
We will respond to your request free of charge within 30 days. In case of complexity or a large number of applications, we are entitled to extend this period by another 60 days. If this happens, we will inform you of the reasons.
However, if your request is manifestly unfounded or repeated, we are entitled to charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs associated with providing this service.
Your shopping cart is empty